ARMSTRONG?- The Armstrong Fire Department responded to a fire around 9:45 p.m, Sunday in the paint room at the GKN Plant in Armstrong.
Armstrong Fire Chief Greg Buum says there was a fire in one of the large ovens where they cook wheel rims. Buum says they were able to quickly extinguish the fire which was contained to the oven. He says the building was ventilated and employees were allowed to return.
Buum says the fire was caused by an electrical problem.
No injuries were reported.
Firefighters were on scene for about an hour.