The Spirit Lake-Okoboji boys won their second meet of the season with a 6-3 victory over Cherokee on Thursday.
Michael O'Brien, Hunter Andreason, Will Fuelberth and Jason Thorn all won in singles. In doubles, O'Brien and Ryley Smith as well as Andreason and Fuelberth both won.
"Cherokee came into the season as one of the top teams to beat, as they brought back all of their players but one after a 3rd place finish last season," said SL-O coach Dan Taylor. "But everything really came together for us today - our varsity guys especially played great from top to bottom."
SL-O 6, Cherokee 3
1. Michael O'Brien def Brett Walker 10-7
2. Ryley Smith lost to Alec Shultz 2-10
3. Hunter Andreason def Alexx Maurer 10-6
4. Will Fuelberth def Nate Fowler 10-5
5. Jason Thorn def Nathan Dodd 10-3
6. Tully Reed lost to Tyler Faist 7-10
1. O'Brien/Smith def Walker/Shultz 10-4
2. Andreason/Thorn def Maurer/Fowler 11-9
3. Fuelberth/Reed lost to Dodd/Faist 10-11 (1)